You can access here the
|EARLY till 30th March 2018|
|Civil Society Organization (CSO)||110 EUR|
|NORMAL from 31th March 2018|
|Civil Society Organization (CSO)||130 EUR|
|LATE from 25th May 2018|
|Civil Society Organization (CSO)||160 EUR|
Conference Registration Fee includes:
- admission to the conference, exhibition and poster display area
- opening ceremony followed by a welcome reception
- coffee/ tea, soft drinks, lunch in the breaks
- support materials – programme, access to papers and others materials
- conference greening
- 27% VAT.
Confirmation of Registration
Participants will receive an acknowledgement of their registration and abstract submission. Reservations will be finalised and confirmed only after having received payment by Weco Travel Ltd.
Funding opportunities to cover the registration fees
- Erasmus+ mobility programme for adult education, more information: http://www.ecsite.eu/sites/default/files/erasmus_guideline_2018_v1.pdf
- PhD students and early-career investigators from ITC countries (Inclusiveness Target Countries), more information: http://www.cost.eu/media/cost_stories/conference-grants-new-vademecum-2017
- Registration fee support from the LK8 Secretariat if the applicant has an accepted abstract to be presented during the LK8 Conference and sends a letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The budget of registration fee is limited, students and representatives of CSOs are prioritised.
*Students will have to prove their status by presenting a valid Certificate of Enrollment at the time of registration (please send a copy by email to the Conference Secretariat: email@example.com)