The co-creation campaign invites everyone to reflect about the transformative ambitions, potentials and impacts of science shops.
InSPIRES found an award-winning digital solution which fuses
psychological triggers, gamification and design-thinking.
On Be-novative you can anonymously share & evaluate ideas in the following questions:
- What are the values of a Science Shop in society?
- What are the most inspiring examples you know of for community engagement?
- What do you expect from a science shop?
The system is an automatically facilitated online tool—join here anytime. We are also holding Lunchtime Creative Webinars on the 24th of April and the 11th of May in order to give you more context about the topics above.
Join now at landing.be-novative.com/inspires and get the chance to win:
- A free admission to the LK8 conference
- Exposure for a publication supported by Inspires&ESSRG
- Support from InSPIRES to work on your potential solutions
Have an inspiring day!
ESSRG and Be-novative teamed up for strengthening the transformative potential of Science Shops. “Collaborative, digital, anonymous ideation what you can join anytime - This is what we are inviting you!”, says Bálint Balázs, from ESSRG and part of InSPIRES project.