Reception at old Townhall of Bonn
Thursday, 10 May 2012 at 7 pm
At the end of day one of the conference there will be a drinks reception taking place at the Old Town Hall of Bonn.
- The transfer from the GSI to the boat starts at 6.15 pm in Foyer I of the GSI. We will accomany the delegates with public transport.
- Route to the Townhall, Markt 1
Conference Dinner on the “Rheinprinzessin”
Friday, 11 May 2012 at 7 pm
On the last night of the Conference we like to invite you to a dinner on the water. We take the boot “Rhine Princess” to the South of Bonn and will have our meal passing the beautiful scenary of the “Siebengebirge” on the banks of the Rhine.
During the journey we are accompanied by music from a Bonn’s band ‘Mojythos’. After a 2,5 hours tour we will land at the mooring and a party will start on the boat. The Live Band “Gnadenlos” (Translated: ‘No mercy’ . But don’t worry, the name doesn’t say it all) will play cover songs and invites everybody to dance or musical accompaniment.
- The transfer from the GSI to the boat starts at 6.15 pm in Foyer I of the GSI. We will accompany the delegates with public transport.
- The boat will leave at 7 pm and arrive back in Bonn at 9.30 pm.
- Route to the jetty of the Rhine Princess (Brassertufer, Anlegernummer 6)