You can access here the
|EARLY till 30th March 2018|
|Civil Society Organization (CSO)||110 EUR|
|NORMAL from 31th March 2018|
|Civil Society Organization (CSO)||130 EUR|
|LATE from 25th May 2018|
|Civil Society Organization (CSO)||160 EUR|
Conference Registration Fee includes:
- admission to the conference, exhibition and poster display area
- opening ceremony followed by a welcome reception
- coffee/ tea, soft drinks, lunch in the breaks
- support materials – programme, access to papers and others materials
- conference greening
- 27% VAT.
Confirmation of Registration
Participants will receive an acknowledgement of their registration and abstract submission. Reservations will be finalised and confirmed only after having received payment by Weco Travel Ltd.
Terms of payment & cancellation
Bank transfer to Weco Travel Ltd.
- MKB Bank, H-1056 Budapest, Váci utca 38.
- Account No. (EUR): 10300002 – 50320164-26304880
- IBAN Code: HU30-10300002-50320164-26304880
- SWIFT Code: MKKB-HU-HB
- Reference: LK8 + participant’s name
Online credit card payment
- Card payment service provider: Simple Payment System (developed and operated by OTP Mobile Ltd.)
- Accepted cards: VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard/Maestro, AMEX
Deadline for cancellation of registration: 30th April 2018
Registration cancellation must be made in written form to the Conference Secretariat. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Cancellation before 30th April 2018: 80% refund (20% processing fee)
Cancellation after 30th April 2018: No registration refunds will be made after this date
Please make sure that you enter correct billing details (incl. VAT- if needed) since re-issuing an invoice has a modification fee of 10 EUR.
Funding opportunities to cover the registration fees
- Erasmus+ mobility programme for adult education, more information: http://www.ecsite.eu/sites/default/files/erasmus_guideline_2018_v1.pdf
- PhD students and early-career investigators from ITC countries (Inclusiveness Target Countries), more information: http://www.cost.eu/media/cost_stories/conference-grants-new-vademecum-2017
- Registration fee support from the LK8 Secretariat if the applicant has an accepted abstract to be presented during the LK8 Conference and sends a letter of intent to email@example.com with your name, affiliation and your justification for support until the 30th March. The budget of registration fee is limited, students and representatives of CSOs are prioritised. In case we would not be able provide support for you, you will be still able to pay the Early Bird price.
*Students will have to prove their status by presenting a valid Certificate of Enrollment at the time of registration (please send a copy by email to the Conference Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org)