A four years project funded by the European Community’s 7th Framework Programme started in 2010. The PERARES project aimed to strengthen public engagement in research (PER) by involving researchers and Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) in the formulation of research agendas and the research pr
- Participatory Ressearch Programmes - Views of stakeholders (2014, in French)
- Discussion paper: A cost-benefit analysis and evaluation of Science Shops (2011)
- Final report "Domestic Violence PER Action Plan (2013)
- Evaluation Projects of Public Engagement with Research and Research Engagement with Society (2014)
- Experience and attitudes of research funding organisations towards public engagement wit research with and for society and its organisations (2013)
- Feasibility repport - The Grenoble Science Shop (2011)
- Formative Evaluation of Nano-Dialogues (2011)
- Guide to organizing scenario workshop to develop partnerships between researchers and CSOs (2013)
- Handbook of Models of Community Engagement Strategies in Higher Education Institutions - Policy and Curriculum Development (2013)
- Living Knowledge Online Debates_Summary Report (2014)
- Practical guide to developing policy and strategy (2013)
- Structuring PER in HE through research with CSOs (2011)
- Structuring PER in Social Sciences Research and forgotten citizens of Europe
- Supporting new Science Shops_Report (2014)
STACS - Science, Technology And Civil Society (2007-2009)
STACS was funded under the FP6 Science and Society programme from 2007 – 2009. The project created a platform for engagement of civil society in science on a European level.
TRAMS - Training and mentoring of Science Shops (2005-2008)
TRAMS was funded under the Science and Society call on "Governance, scientific advidce, outreach and communication". The project developed specific structural services for the International Science Shopo Network Living Knowledge.
ISSNET - Improving Science Shop Networking (2003-2005)
The project aimed to achieve an active network to exchange experiences and expertise between science shops.
SCIPAS - Study and Conference on Improving Public Access to Science through science shops (1999-2001)
This project has been awarded financial support by the European Commission under the 5th Framework Programme of the European Community for Research, Technological Development and Demonstration Activities (1998 to 2002), and its specific programme "Improving the Human Research Potential and the Socio-Economic Knowledge Base" ("Strategic Analysis of Specific Political Issues").